Friday 7 December 2012

It's Starting To Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's Christmas in less than two weeks and the weather is really starting to show it as well! The beautiful gardens at Rufford Old Hall really start excitement in me about Christmas, and it is safe to say I am really getting into the Christmas spirit.
My father and I thought it would be lovely to have a wonder round the gardens of Rufford Old Hall and take in the scenery. Fresh air can't do too much harm, however I am starting to get a bit of a cold now.
It's always lovely to go to National Park attractions as it's nice to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of the city.
University can't come to an end sooner, I need my Christmas break to have more days like these!
The Canal was frozen over, really showing signs of a cold, frosty Christmas to come.
Unusual entrance to the Manor House's gardens with the two geese above the gate.
The crunchy grass really teases me as I am praying for it to snow this year, there's nothing better than a white Christmas.
Old Tudor part of the house, but the holly decoration gives it a festive feel.
BY KATE.

No comments: